Friday, March 30, 2007

Is that Character Me?

List of ways I am like Hannah Gavener, main character of the man of my dreams:
  • Older perfect sisters
  • Not trying on the first couple of dates and then being surprised when the gentleman calls for more dates
  • Pretending to be interested in sports by asking what the score is
  • Thinking snide comments but keeping them to myself

List of ways I might be like Hannah Gavener, but I hope to almighty I am not:

  • Copping out of a fun night last minute in order to wear soft pajamas and then fall asleep in front of bad tv
  • Jumping from small talk to making out (in my head only) when making small talk with a random guy

List of things Hannah Gavener and I would talk about, if we worked in the same office:

  • The weather
  • The weird funky smell coming from the refrigerator
  • The color choice of the kitchen
  • The lightening in the bathroom

No comments: