Sunday, July 22, 2007

Squeals of the Little Girl Variety

I am torn between taking the shower that I skipped this morning to re-reading all my favorite scenes. I do have many things to ponder as I re-read, starting with Potter as King Arthur (He did jump in freezing water for a sword, too bad Ron was his lady of the lake.) or Jesus (Dieing to save others? Dieing to destroy evil?). Maybe, however, my Lord of the Flies loving self might be coming out as it tends to do sometimes. Proof being that my gut reaction when Harry talks about his glasses is "sucks to your asthma."

2 comments:

organized chaos said...

Ah, Potter! You're so right about the King Arthur scene...

I'm currently searching for hp sites to learn more theories. funny renzolli didn't send me to any on my profile page.

Tree said...

I am always surprised that renzolli doesn't have any sites for me as I list my main interests as "celebrity stalking," and "obsessing about what Posh will do next." What? gawker and gofugyourself are not child friendly? There are life lessons in those sites.